Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Linked and Quoted By Iranians

One thing I certainly never expected was to see my Zionist blog quoted and linked from an Iranian news site or Iranian news blog. Today that happened...

The title of the article is "Jews Must Go Back To Europe". The link is in the third paragraph, as is the quotation. What's next, my very own fatwa?

It really is great that my political writing is being recognized and quoted all over the place. Some recognition, though, I might be better off without.

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Sabzi Aash said...

It's not so bad though - the article and the blog in question seem pretty benign. The author is agreeing with you.

Caitlyn Martin said...

Kevin, I think you missed my point. There are a number of Persian names associated with that blog. Their target audience certainly seems to be Iranian. I was NOT suggesting that the autbe hostile towards me. What I was suggesting was that their post may get me noticed by Iranians.

As such I do NOT feel I need to make a correction as I did NOT make a misstatement. My post stands as is.